Duane Oser is an accomplished, results-driven senior accounting and financial management executive with more than 25 years of progressive experience in finance and operations management. Duane provides strategic financial advice to senior management for companies from start-up to middle market. Duane works with internal teams to improve internal financial reporting and information management of financial data. Duane has shown demonstrated ability to proactively streamline financial controls and operations leading to increased cash flow and profits.
Duane assists clients in:
- Developing strategic plans for growth and increased efficiency
- Negotiating with capital sources to insure proper financing to support growth
- Financial information management an analysis
- Review of financial operations and identification of potential efficiencies
- Investor communication and support
- Cost control and Performance management
- Merger and acquisition analysis and integration
Duane provides advice that both improves operations and helps businesses grow while ensuring concise delivery of information to management, board members, and investors.